*aboutus
+ Eel~
+ Fourteen
+ Paranoid
+ Weird
+ Obsessive


- Cap~
- Fourteen
- Stubborn
- Make Weird Noises
- Insane Ideas


BOTH have no life[LIFELESS]

*Greed


- Cap~
- exel in a sport that concerns a paddle and a water transport
- to scare away every potential mate of my relatives
- to get rich from winning majong


+ Eel~
+ have in possession all the anime in the GALAXY
+ to ensnare any potential mate for my relatives
+ to get rich from conning people


BOTH want to get good grades. [VERY GOOD]



Monday, July 11, 2005


EEL


LIKE WHAT THE FUCK?!
HMPH.Fine i will stop crapping.I like the sarcasm though....didnt know you had one......WE all know your life is boring,Right??!!!!ANyway....shutup.I know you said something.I can hear you...hehehehehehhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.ok.Oh and cap?.....you are sooooo full of bull which makes it damn fun!I like people full of crap and bull shit.I also have nothing better to say so neh.Oh yes one more thing......did you know that you can never be too open-minded.Your brains might fall out.Especially those with small brains...like*points to THE CAP*

`angel watching over|6:55 PM



*VeNtInG mAcHiNe